Let The Wellwood Cater Your Next Event
ALL THE DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE COME TO LOVE AT THE WELLWOOD,
AVAILABLE AT YOUR EVENT!
When planning a special event, you want to enjoy the party and your guests. Expert catering from the Wellwood gives you that freedom. No matter what type of event you are hosting, you’ll want to be sure that the catering team will arrive on time, serve delicious food, and clean up in a timely manner – allowing you to enjoy your special event.
Located in Historic Charlestown, Maryland the Wellwood Club can bring their experienced off-site catering service to your event:
- Weddings, Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners and Receptions
- Birthday Parties, Engagement Parties and Anniversary Parties
- Class and Family Reunions
- Corporate Picnics, Parties and Milestone Celebrations
- Retirement Home or Seniors’ Club Parties
- Proposals and Romantic Celebrations
- Crab Feasts
- and much more!
The Wellwood Club can create a memorable themed event. We prepare themed party menu that your guests will enjoy. We work with every client to create the event that they have envisioned. Owned by the Metz family for over 50 years, the Wellwood Club can cater any off-site event.
Give our team a call at (410) 287-6666 or contact us online to discuss your plans.
What You Can Expect from Wellwood Catering Experience
Your event deserves special attention and that is what you receive when you plan your event with the Wellwood Club.
Customized is a word we use to describe our off-site catering events.
- A wide selection of menu options. The Wellwood catering menu gives you the freedom to put together a menu that you and your guests will love.
- The ability to prepare for all kinds of events. At the Wellwood, our staff delivers breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as appetizer events, dessert events including full-fare buffets, BBQ theme, Seafood hors d’oeuvre or Steamed crabs
- Dedicated and experienced team. The Wellwood team delivers full service off-site catering. We have servers, bartenders, and coordinator to handle those little details to make your event memorable.