Dock Your Boat
Stop in for Awhile to Enjoy Crabs and More at the Wellwood!
The Wellwood Marina helps you enjoy all of the excitement and fun of local fishing and boating for you and your family. With over 50 slips available, you can slide your boat into a slip on our dock and stock up. Then stop by the Wellwood and experience one of Maryland’s best Crab Houses!
DOCK UP TO 45′ BOAT WHILE YOU ENJOY WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
ALL MARINA SLIPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Water & Electricity (30 amp services)
- Air Conditioned Restrooms with Hot Showers
- Pump-Out Capabilities from Each Slip
- Winter Storage (Dry or Wet)
- Boating Season (May 1 – October 31)
Per-day and Winter Storage for your Boat
Scrumptious Seafood for YOU!
The Wellwood Marina has transient, per-day slips for short-term stays as well as guest docking for our restaurant customers at no charge. That means you can tie up and enjoy a fine lunch or dinner at either the Historic Wellwood or The River Shack. Pay nothing extra to tie up your boat and you will be delighted with our fresh crabs and seafood. We even offer all you can eat crabs specials!
Marina slips are also available for overnight accommodations and winter storage.
Please inquire about overnight marina parking using our contact form or give us a call at 410-287-6666.
Find out specials and promotions from our Facebook page!
Annual Wet Boat Storage
The Wellwood Marina also offers annual wet storage from May 1st – April 30th. Terms of payment are:
- 50% due at time of contract
- 25% due May, 1st
- 25% due July, 1st
Or fill out this form:
Enjoy these Marina Features
THE WELLWOOD CLUB MARINA OFFERS A NUMBER OF FUN FEATURES DURING THE BOATING SEASON INCLUDING:
- The Best Crabs and Seafood in Maryland
- Air Conditioned Dining
- Dining at the Historic Wellwood Club or The River Shack
- Dock up for your To Go needs. Food and beverages available at the Wellwood Restaurant
- Shuttle service to nearby North East, Maryland for your shopping pleasure!